Blackberry Q10 ActiveSync Configuration - Exchange 2013
- From the home screen, go to Settings.
- Select Accounts.
- Select the Add Account option before choosing Email, Contacts and Calendar.
- Select the Advanced icon.
- Choose Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
- Fill in the description with a unique reference for the account.
- Fill in the domain with HS20.
- Fill in the username with your Windows Username as found in the Cobweb Control Panel.
- Enter your email address and account password.
- Enter the Exchange Server.
- Change the Port to 443 and enable the Use SSL option.
- Turn Use VPN off.
- Turn Push on.
- Set the Sync Interval to Manual and the Sync Timeframe to 30 Days.
- Go to Next, select which mailbox items you wish to synchronise and select Done.