Mobile Email - Windows ActiveSync Configuration – Exchange 2013
On your device:
- Drag the Notification Bar from the Top and go to All Settings or go to All Apps > Settings
- Click on Accounts
- Select Email & App Accounts
- Add an Account
- Select Exchange and Continue
- Enter your Email Address and hit Next
- Enter your Password and select Sign In, If the account has then managed to connect automatically, you will be presented with a message: All Done, your account was set up successfully.
- If the account does not sign in Automatically you may be required to enter the following information:
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Server: outlook.hs20.net
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: Enter your Password
- Once this information has been entered hit next, It will take a few moments, If any information has been entered incorrectly it will present an error message. If this happens please check your password and the information has been entered correctly. Please then re-try. If entered correctly you will see All Done, your account was set up successfully, If not please contact our Support Team.
- Select Done