If you need to create a new user for your Microsoft 365 service, you can do so using Cobweb CORE.
- Login to Cobweb CORE as an Administrator user https://core.cobweb.com
- Select the Microsoft 365 section in the left navigation pane
- Select Add New Users
- Enter the First & Last Name for the new user & the email address to be used
- Ensure the Microsoft 365 Service is ticked
- Press Next
- Select the Licence(s) to assign to the user account
The user will then be added, but will need to be activated.
- Return to the Microsoft 365 Section
- Select the Actions menu next to the user
- Select Activate
- Confirm the Microsoft User ID, which they will use to sign into the service
- Enter or generate a password for this account
- Confirm the Display Name to be used for the account
- Press Activate