If you use Mac OSX, you will have access to the Apple Mail program as part of your Mac. Apple Mail supports adding Exchange account to it.
Apple Mail is not an application directly supported by Microsoft. Some features will not be available when using Apple Mail. We recommend using Outlook for Mac if you have this available to you.
You will need to have the password for your account ready when setting up in Apple Mail.
Add your Account to Apple Mail
If you have not set up an account in Apple Mail, you will be prompted automatically to add an account. Otherwise, you can add the account alongside any existing accounts in Apple Mail.
- Open the Mail application
- From the toolbar, go to ‘Mail > Accounts’
- Select the ‘+’ icon in the lower left
- Select Exchange
- Enter your account information
- Press Sign In
- If prompted for a manual setup, use:
- Internal URL: https://outlook.hs20.net/EWS/Exchange.asmx
- External URL: https://outlook.hs20.net/EWS/Exchange.asmx
- Username: Your email address
- Select the items to sync from the Exchange server to Apple Mail
- Press Done
Your account will be added into the Apple Mail application. If you have select to sync items other than mail, these items will show in their respective applications, e.g. Contacts in the Contacts application, Calendar items in the Calendar application etc.