If you have the Call2Teams or Call2Teams for Trunks (Trunk2Teams) service, you can administer your service through the Call2Teams Admin Portal.
Access the Call2Teams Admin Portal
If you have been assigned permission to the Call2Teams Admin Portal, you can access it at https://admin.call2teams.com
You will be directed to Sign-In with your Office 365 account, which must match the email address you are registered with.
Add an Admin User
If you need to allow another user access to the Call2Teams Admin Portal, you can invite them into your account and assign them a role. The invitee must also have an Office 365 account to sign in with.
- Log into your Call2Teams Admin Portal at https://admin.call2teams.com
- Select the Account heading
- Press Invite Administrative User
- Enter the Email Address, First & Last Name for the new user
- Select the required role for the new user
- Press Invite
The invitee will receive a notification to accept the request, after which they can sign into the Call2Teams portal.