Once you have configured your PBX or Trunk and your connection to Teams, you can assign the service to a user in Teams.
The user must be assigned the Phone System service to be picked up by Call2Teams.
If you are connecting a user to a existing PBX system, you will need authentication information for the user on the PBX system.
Assign to a User
It is recommended to run a Sync using the Sync Now button to pull across an updated list of users from Teams.
- Log into your Call2Teams Admin Portal at https://admin.call2teams.com
- Select the Users heading
- Select Add User
- Select the User from the dropdown
- Select the Trunk/PBX to connect the user to
- For PBX, enter the authentication information for the user
- For Trunks, select the number from the Trunk
- Press Add
- Once you have all users configured, press Sync Now to apply the changes to Teams