If you have Call2Teams for Trunks (Trunk2Teams), you can connect to your SIP Trunk to Call2Teams to route calls to Teams.
Add a Trunk
New Trunk connections can be added in the Call2Teams Admin Portal.
- Log into your Call2Teams Admin Portal at https://admin.call2teams.com
- Select the Services heading
- Select the Trunk tab
- If you are adding an additional trunk, select Add Additional Trunk
- Use the dropdown to select from available provider templates, or select Custom
Note: If you select Custom, you will need to confirm to proceed with the Unsupported Configuration. Connection issues with these trunk setups should be referred to the trunk provider.
- Enter the number range to add from the Trunk
- Enter the Authentication information for your Trunk – The required information will vary depending on the selected template
- Press Add Trunk
A small green dot will appear in the corner next to your Trunk configuration once the registration is verified.